Thursday, June 1, 2017
- Freshman, Sophomores, Juniors if you checked out a locker you will need to turn it into Mrs. Hernandez before school, during lunch, after school by TODAY. You will need to come in with your partner if you do not turn in your locker you will be fined $2.
- 2017-18 Athletic Packets are now available. Free Sports Physicals will be held on Tuesday June 6 at KCHS Gym from 5:00-8:00 pm. Reserve your spot by returning completed Sports Packet to Athletic Director Mr. Rianda in Room 181 ahead of time. Otherwise, show up and wait in line.
- Attention ALL SENIORS!! You may NOT decorate your graduation cap!
- Attention sophomores and juniors the Monterey County Ag Museum is looking for paid summer interns. If you are interested stop by the counseling office for an application.
- Track athletes, if you missed the banquet last week come by Mr. Rianda's room 181 after school and pick up your awards.
For more useful information and updates please LIKE us on Facebook!!