Tuesday, November 21, 2017
- SENIORS you must have at least a $40 deposit down by January 31st to go on the GRAD NITE trip to Magic Mountain. You can make small deposits now and build towards the $40. Come by room 149 to reserve your seat.
- Calling all student actors and singers auditions for the musical, "Marry Poppins Jr." will be held on December 5th and 7th at the St. Marks Episcopal Church Hall on 3rd St. You must arrive between 4:30-5:30PM. For more information stop by the attendance desk to pick up a flyers
- TOY DRIVE-- November 20th through December 1st. "Share in the spirit of the Holiday" Boxes will be located in English classrooms. Any ages. 1st to 4th period bring boy toys and 5th to 7th period bring girl toys! Whoever has the most toys wins a PRIZE!!!
- Attention JV Football Players: Last Chance to turn in your gear on Monday & Tuesday right after school in the locker room. If you fail to do this you will be charged for all equipment not turned in.
- Are you unhappy with your latest quarter grades? CSUMB GEAR UP encourages sophomores and juniors to take advantage of free after school tutoring in all subjects in room 184. Cohort students who attend at least five times in November and December, and who raise their semester grade by half a letter grade or more, or who have a 3.0 GPA or higher this fall, are eligible for an exclusive Google College Tour during Spring Break! We will visit colleges and tech companies, so attend tutoring now and raise your grades to be eligible to participate! Finals are less than a month away!
- CSUMB GEAR UP encourages students to consider taking a Hartnell class next semester. See us in room 184 at lunch or after school for details.
- CSUMB Gear Up invites students of all grades to the bilingual "Know Your Rights" evening event for parents and families, which takes place Tuesday of next week, November 28th at 5:30PM, in the high school library.
For more useful information and updates please LIKE us on Facebook!!