Thursday, April 19, 2018
- Challenge yourself!! Military Science 1 a new course for 18/19 is looking for leaders Learn talents and skills that will enable you to succeed in life. As a cadet, the challenging training, shared values, and personal experience you gain will empower you to make a difference not only for yourself, but for others. You will develop leadership skills, citizenship, patriotism, academic excellence, basic military knowledge, health, wellness, and physical fitness. Stop by room 141 or Counseling office for more information.
- To all students there will be a Career Exploration Workshop on Tuesday April 24 in Room 121 afterschool
- STEM Club members – The Great America trip is right around the corner, April 27. If you signed up to go, bring $10 for your permission slip. We still have a few spaces available. Stop by Rm. 115 asap
- Attention everyone! The Young Mustangs Art and Literary journal is now accepting pre-orders. Get yours from Ms. Russ or a Creative Writing student. Pre-orders include a ticket to the Fine Arts Showcase. We sold out last year so please order quickly.
- All students interested in joining the Awareness club next year, applications are in the office. This is a great opportunity to earn community service hours as well as work closely with the Life Skills class next year! Officer position sign-ups and interview slots are also available in the office. All applications are due Friday April 20 to Mrs.Persin in Room 173. Interviews for Officer positions will be held May 7 through 11 in Mrs.Persin's class. We look forward to having you be a part of this great club!
- Two weeks left to by your prom tickets! Do 't forget ALL grades can to go; so whether you are a senior, junior, sophomore or freshman, you can enjoy a night at a Castle with us! Prices are $120. Make sure to get them in room 103 or look for ticket booths at lunch! Don’t forget there is a chance to win prizes with the purchase of a prom ticket.
- Mustangs, Please make sure that you PREP everyday for life. Mustangs are proud, respectful, engaged, and positive!
For more useful information and updates please LIKE us on Facebook!!