Wednesday, February 21, 2018
- ITSSSS National FFA Week. Come out at lunch and jump for the FFA! Tomorrow we will have a petting zoo, water balloon toss and tractor races at lunch. Don’t forget to come to see your teachers vs. Students ride donkeys and play Basketball tomorrow night in the Gym at 6:30 everyone is invited 5 dollars at the door. Do you want to see Callarman, Baltazar, Gray, Schwab, Alexander, Benton, Russ, Guerrero, Kling or Matos, kiss the pig? Fill up their piggy banks and they will have to kiss the pig Friday at lunch. Get excited itssssss National FFA Week!
- Attention Writing Mustangs: There will be a meeting TODAY during lunch in room 134. See ya then!
- Attention all staff and students: Please join us at the Cork and Plough next Monday from 7-9pm for our annual poetry night. There will be great poetry, discounted food, and it will be a fun-filled evening. Tell a friend.
- STEM Club meeting TODAY in room 115 at lunch. We need teams for a county wide math competition. See you there.
- Did you know that this is National Engineering Week? That's right, National Engineering Week. Make a real difference in the world, be a problem solver, become an engineer!
- To all problem solvers, the Math Department's February contest has only a week left and there are only 10 entries submitted. Don't miss your opportunity to win the $15 gift card. Submit your entry to a math teacher to get into the drawing.
- Attention KCHS WorldStrides Club members! Our next meeting is Friday, during lunch in room 112. Bring the raffle tickets you sold.
- Attention to those interested in playing JV or Varsity Football next Fall: Important meeting at beginning of Lunch on Thursday in the weight room. You don't want to miss it.
- Attentenion KCHS students, remember to make your prom ticket deposit before Friday, February 23rd in order for your ticket price to remain at $100. Starting Monday, February 26th, ticket prices increase to $110. The minimum deposit to hold your ticket is $10. There will be NO REFUNDS!!!!
- Congratulations! You're in the Yearbook! If you receive a 'you're in the yearbook' slip this week, you can get $5 off of your yearbook until February 23rd! Bring your slip to Mrs.Persin's in Room 173 and get your yearbook for $60. Hurry! This is your last chance to get the yearbook at a discounted rate. After February 23rd, yearbooks will be $65.
- Juniors and Seniors! We will be having the ASVAB aptitude test on Wednesday, March 14th. Stop by the counseling office for more information or to sign up.
- Mustangs, Please make sure that you PREP everyday for life. Mustangs are proud, respectful, engaged, and positive!
- Detention is offered Monday-Thursday. Students you must be in by 3:10pm AND please bring work or you will be asked to leave.
For more useful information and updates please LIKE us on Facebook!!