Student Services » F.A.Q.


(Regarding schedule changes or appointments)
>Who do I contact to make an appointment or to make changes to my schedsule?
For information on making appointments or making schedule changes, please contact Mrs. Mares or Mrs. Kirkpatrick.
Mrs. Mares - (831)385-5461 ext. 3250 email:[email protected]
Mrs. Kirkpatrick - (831)385-5461 ext. 3251

>What is necessary to enroll into King City High School
Download student check list below.

>What do I do if I am being bullied?
Click here for advice on bullying and help.