- Students may park only in the designated student parking lot.
- The School/District is not liable for any stolen, lost, or damaged cars or property. Students and parents assume the risk of parking on campus.
- The parking lots are off limits except before school, and after school. Students are not allowed in the student parking lot during school hours unless they have received a pass from the Attendance Office, the Principal or his designee.
- Students may not park in the staff or visitor parking areas in the front of the school.
- The speed limit in the parking lot is 10 mph. Excessive speed, reckless driving, or exhibition of speed may result in a citation from the local Police Department.
- Students who violate these rules may lose their parking privilege. Cars parked in violation of these rules may be towed at the owner’s expense.